Saturday, November 15, 2008

a sumthin...

It's been a week or two so I thought I would update a little. And I mean little. Not much has gone on. No word on the paperwork but it doesn't worry me. I'm still working and going to school and homework is still kicking my butt. Oh buddy. I can't wait for the day to come that I won't have to do homework again! Luis is doing well. He still gets to work every once in a while and his mom is still making delicious cakes. He fell off his motorcycle the other day...something I am NOT happy about...his skinned his knee and his elbow just a little bit...and that's about it...but still...I was never happy about the whole motorcycle thing in the beginning...even if it is the easiest way of transportation down there...at least he's alive. I can be thankful for that.
Well besides that nothing really has been going down. The boys(my brothers) are coming home for thanksgiving and i'm excited to see them. I miss them more than they probably think! It will be fun to have them home even for the short while.
Well. I'm off to do more homework...highlight of my day ;)

No comments: