Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Homework, movies and concerts


I have been in no mood for homework. It's just the pits. I must have some kind of major case of writer's block. It doesn't help that I have two papers due and I can't come up with any ideas or any way to put my very minimal ideas onto paper. I have no motivation. None. There has got to be a way to get past this. It's just taking me an awfully long time to figure it out.
Other than the slue of homework I feel like a little school girl.
Why?
I read through the Twilight series...yet again...
I really just enjoy reading them...and I'm excited for the movie. Again, little school girl feelings. Can't help it. I'm on team edward. I feel like I'm the oldest person(not that I'm old...I've been told I'm still a baby...thank you for that...?) out there excited about the books and excited about the movie... But. I'm sure i'm not?
In concert news Carolina Liar and The Airborne Toxic Event are coming to portland on the 18th of December and I'm way excited. I saw Carolina Liar just a couple weeks ago and they were AMAZING and now I have to see them again. They are that awesome. I got to meet them after the concert and seriously...they were so nice. Tickets are only 12 bucks and it's at the Crystal Ball Room so if anyone is interested my friend Katie and I are going to go and if you need a concert buddy you are more than welcome to come too!
Here is one of their most known songs. I'm Not Over

No comments: