Tuesday, November 25, 2008

I'd be happy with just a box of chocolates

It's true. Every year dad reminds us to have our christmas lists up before the end of thanksgiving. Fair enough. I can come up with a list of things that I would like to have, some seem more essential than just wants. The list is full of wishes, but I definitely would not be disappointed if I didn't get everything or even half on that list. I've been privileged enough to grow up in a home where every need of mine has been met and even most wants. Even now with my expensive trips to guatemala my parents have been a tremendous help even when they know I won't be able to pay them back right away or even in the next couple months. What patience and love that must take. I am truly blessed and thankful for my wonderful family.

1 comment:

[.kt.] said...

No joke!! What would we ever do without our parents?