Friday, January 23, 2009

I really just don't have a good title...so....yeah...

I had an urge to write...and then it passed, partially due to the fact that I don't feel like there is much to talk about. But I'm going to anyways. Just had a little visit from my visiting teachers. I think they are awesome and they have cute little toddlers too! They faithfully visit me each month and I love that they put in the effort. It means a lot to me.
I'm still going to school and it's still kicking my behind. Lots of studying and note taking are in my future. I am still working, although less hours so I can focus on school and not feel so overwhelmed...although that means less pay...and that kind of stresses me out in a small way...but it needs to be done.
Luis is also still working, as long as the cruise ships come in. We are waiting to hear from the lawyers or visa center for Luis' interview date. We hope it's drawing near. I feel like it is, but I don't want to get my hopes up right yet.
What else? ...
I have a part time nannying job coming up. I'm excited about that :) I love kids so really it's a job I don't mind doing. And she she will be practically a couple months old...so I don't think I will have a problem with that. I think I will still work saturdays and catering events and the bistro but I really don't want to continue there for much longer. It's not something I was to do for the rest of my life although my bosses make it very easy to work there. I am very fortunate to have such an easy going atmosphere. The other day, one of my co-workers commented on how I still babysit and thought it was odd. Being 21 and married, and still babysitting. That's right. I love it. I think even if Luis was still here, I'd babysit, not so many evenings maybe, but you get the drift. I'd be a full time professional babysitter if it would pay the bills. Is there such thing as a full time professional babysitter? And I don't mean a nanny...but like...babysitting for someone different(multiple maybe), every day/week/month, call um' me I need to run some errands without the kids babysitter...?
Hmm.
Anywho. Not much else is going on. Just avoiding homework...
What are you up to?

No comments: