Saturday, January 3, 2009

1 yr Aniversary

A year from now Britany and i got married it was one of the happiest days of my life. I just couldn't be any happier, I got to marry the love of my life and there just isn't any one better. I love her :) Its been a hard year for us but its almost over (hopefully). We have made it this long and a there is a little bit more left and our love just keeps growing, nothing can stop us. I tell her its like a fairytale and they all end up with happy endings and ours for sure will. i love you sweetie and happy anniversary

1 comment:

5xblsd said...

Happy Anniversary you two. I just have to say how much I admire your strength and determination. I am so proud of you both. You have worked so hard and the good things you deserve will come to you soon. Love, Mom