Sunday, April 27, 2008

I couldn't come up with anything creative...sorry...

Um...No...I didn't Not take a pic after I had my wisdom teeth removed. I'll let you visualize what that might have been like. I have been enjoying my days of sleep. Something I haven't done in a while. Come to find out vicodin knocks me out. That makes is my new best friend. In a safe, good, healthy way of course. Pain is a little bit duller today. Tried to eat pizza today...didn't work so well. Back to top ramen and cottage cheese. The pain that was on the left side before I got my teeth pulled is pretty much gone, it's the right side that's killer now. What's with that? There's no winning. I've got to work Sunday and I'm hoping all will go well. Mom is a little worried. Guess I've been a little slow...loopy...I haven't stayed awake for more than 3 hours without taking a little cat nap and she's worried I'll over work myself...sooo...yay for adventures!

No comments: