Saturday, March 22, 2008


Today...I feel tired...

And if i were a cat...that's how I would look. Pretty cute huh?


No naps for me or else I won't sleep tonight. Got to keep myself occupied...

We did the easter basket thing today with the family. Kate SWEARS she saw the Easter Bunny outside and made me go look right away. She saw the bunnies ears behind my car. Ends up that the girls easter baskets were in dad's truck and dad left the house door open so some how the Easter bunny got inside and left a whole bunch of eggs. Kate and Annie were ecstatic. The bunny is really good at hiding the boys baskets...took everyone a good couple of minutes before they found them in the freezer...We decorated eggs...made a mess...always fun. Kate ate her right after she was done. She's a character :)


Good old Easter Bunny.

Tomorrow should be a blast....I use extreme sarcasim. I love my grandmas...But they can be so crazy sometimes!
The grandmas have a Easter/Celebrate Dad's Birthday Party planned for tomorrow...
We'll see how it goes...

-Brit

No comments: