Sunday, August 3, 2008

a true miracle

For you that don't know, I work at a toll booth on the highway collecting money. this is how my day started. i had just gotten back from lunch i was doing my job when i heard a scream. i didn't even get a chance to turn my head when i heard and felt something coming behind me and crashing in the back of me. i felt it on my back and legs i froze and stayed calm while i felt like i was gonna die or something crazy bad was happening to me i found a way to slip out and came out calm and a work partner said 'hey come here so i went and was like what the heck happened i looked behind me and i saw a crazy big semi trailer had crashed in my cabin. people were freaking out thinking i was dead cuz they said there was no way i could of survived that. but i did. just look at the picture. crazy. so next day i went to church to say thank you to god cuz he was the only one that could of saved me from that.



No comments: