Wednesday, June 25, 2008

reminiscin'

I was runnin late into work feelin my head going boom boom like if my heart was up there , ha, wonder why? im comin in and when i was walking I see this cute girl with her head down puttin cloths on hangers when she raises her head up and smiles and im like hello. yeah i swear my head quites bumpin and then my heart starts . crazy stuff true story. she worked in the intimate section near the shoe back room so you know i was going back there as much as i could tryin to spit some game, you know what i mean but man i could go past the flirtin part i was scared of rejection or something weird just getting done with a long relationship, afraid to get in a new one. I remember this night I checked this girl out but the i figured out she always went to me so i could check her out wondering if she did it on purpose. I asked my homie danny, "hey fool shes cute hu?" he was like," yeah fool, go talk to her ." so i did but i punked out and didnt ask for a number or nothing. the a couple min. later she comes back and asks me for a little plastic bag. then the rest of my shift i was disappointed in me. so shift is over and i run to my car cause it was raining and when i turn my car on I see a plastic bag on my windshield. I grab it and look at what in side and its notes from Britany ha i'm like tight. and it had her number on there and said call me, ha i was like excited so you know I did call her and now we're married, hella sick, i haven't been happier . right now i crazy miss her but i know we will have a happy future together, it's worth the wait.

No comments: